Vestax VCI-100 PRO (based on SE) & Akai MPD32 Combo

Default Vestax VCI-100 PRO (based on SE) & Akai MPD32 Combo

I really got inspired by the possibilities that SE version offers, but I sensed it was lacking FULL effects control and key changing ability... Also it would be nice if we could layer it down and make it to control not only deck A,B and C, but deck D also...
    Akai MPD24 caught my eye, while I was reading Ean's article 'Pad Controller Smackdown' (http://www.djtechtools.com/2008/08/0...down/#more-614). I have studied it out and found out that it would be very good for controling effects in Traktor, but MPD32 would be even better, since it has different knob layout, and more assignable buttons.

Currently I am creating pictures that will explain the mappings, and you can expect them early tomorrow.

My opinion is that Vestax VCI-100 PRO (based on SE) & Akai MPD32 would be the ULTIMATE combo for controlling Traktor Pro.

Got some probs... My PC is being serviced now, so I logged in from my iMac, but I don't have pictures here. As soon as I get my PC back, I will post the pictures.
    It IS an amazing solution, trust me on that

Tech Guru

Please share your mappings... I have a VCI-100 1.2 and a mpd24, I was thinking it can be a fun combo if set up properly.