New original track from me, more on the tech house side and straight to the point
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default New original track from me, more on the tech house side and straight to the point

Tried to do a tune that was more straight to the point and just rocked out, simple enough. I tried using less tracks than I usually do and really tried to push myself to make a simple and yet effective groove that should just move the dance floor. This one is way more DJ friendly if you will compared to my other tracks.

Started and finished this tune in the past three days. Was taking a break from the Guy Gerber remix and just banged this out real quick. Still missing a few things like some white noise build ups here and there and some fills and crashes but it still works out well as it is.

Any and feedback and suggestions are welcomed.
    Last edited by Nephew; 07-22-2010 at 12:04 PM.

Banned

Just realised I posted the wrong tune here, fixed it and now the right track is posted

Tech Wizard

i dig it...

Tech Mentor

i like it, it has that minimal taste to it. and there are many types of tech house and i like a few and this cud be a type i like. cuz it has that minimal flavor to it. the druggies will appreciate your work done here! roll-on! hahaa

Banned

Thanks for the input guys. Could also use your feedback on this remix I'm working on for a contest,

http://soundcloud.com/nephew/guy-ger...-it-ride-remix

Tech Wizard

I like it, but I need it to do something else... it seems like its simply and extended pocket beat, my mind is looking for what should happen next (not that i know what that next is... lol)

Banned

I wasn't really planning on it to be nothing more than you described. Good tool to build up the tension for the tracks with the big drops. This one is a bit more docile and have it lure you in. The original stems do make a sneak peak with a bit of processing but that's it, in and out before you know it.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by 4-double View Post
    I like it, but I need it to do something else... it seems like its simply and extended pocket beat, my mind is looking for what should happen next (not that i know what that next is... lol)
    take it then take an effect machine and start playing around with effects. that song is good for that. you decide when to bring it up and when to bring it down =] make ur own drops at ur discreet time =P shhh no one will expect it=]

Tech Mentor

nice! it does have that minimalist sound to it and is really "smooth" sounding. Would be cool hear some changes in the filter cut-off of that main synth as we reach the end of a cycle perhaps but that's just my opinion. Keep the good stuff coming!
    Mixes and Productions on Soundcloud

VCI-100 SE - DJ I/O - MacBook Pro 13" - TMA-1 Headphones

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by djfletch View Post
    nice! it does have that minimalist sound to it and is really "smooth" sounding. Would be cool hear some changes in the filter cut-off of that main synth as we reach the end of a cycle perhaps but that's just my opinion. Keep the good stuff coming!
    That's a pretty good idea, might mess around with some filter automation. Good looking out!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast