Traktor Pro - Help Please
    Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Default Traktor Pro Installation - Help Please

EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED

Alright, so I'm in the process of installing the Traktor Pro Upgrade (I have 3 LE installed) and I put in the installation disk... which my computer (macbook pro from early 2008) proceeds to spit out, and does so again when I tried putting in the disk again.
    I am currently running Mac OS X Version 10.6.4

What are my options? Can I just download the free demo of Pro and use the upgrade on that? Do I need to be looking at getting my DVD drive replaced?

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Last edited by Citizen_Insane; 07-27-2010 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Problem Solved!
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Tech Mentor

I didn't use the disk, I just used the service centre and typed my serial number in.
    http://soundcloud.com/jamesT

Macbook/Hercules Steel/Audio 2

Tech Mentor

you can download traktor from the NI website or service centre if you have the serial number i think...
    Mixes and Productions on Soundcloud

VCI-100 SE - DJ I/O - MacBook Pro 13" - TMA-1 Headphones

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Thanks for the suggestions.

I put in the serial number and activated it.
    However there is a field called "Version" which has the alert of "No Binary Found". If I hit the locate button I end up having to look through my computer for the binary which I don't have ask I couldn't install it from the disk, I might not have the ability to download it through service center because I bought the physical version though.

Edit: Downloading the Demo Version now, will see if that works.

Edit #2: Installed the Demo and then used it's location as the binary, everything appears to be set up well and fine, says I have full license and all that jazz. Looks like I solved my own problem
    Last edited by Citizen_Insane; 07-27-2010 at 07:39 PM.
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.