Drugs
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Drugs

Anaheim Hills, CA, Lake Havasu, Az, & Las Vegas, Nv

Default Drugs

I once joked that cause I was pill'n on ADHD meds all threwout my childhood I was simply graduating to the extra strength stuff with adulthood (with pharmaceutical opiates), sarcastically passing the behavior passed down from my schools, parents, doctors, and society for throwing pills at every problem (even if the problems a child) With highly promoted products like Children's Tylenol it almost seems we're programed from "children ages 2 and above" - the Tylenol brand. They say every joke has some truth to it, and lets see the harm in this equation...

Dj game: off it's game; Production game: not happenin' at it's usual 110%, enough said...

I'd best describe fighting a "come down" as running from a growing hangover that accumulates every time your choice of drug is consumed, so when you run out, get caught, or take good initiative to quit, take the worse hangover you've ever had and times that by the number of times you've "pop'd" "snort'd" "smoked" or "fixed" that drug and you'll get a decent idea of the detox experience..

Like the amazing human body would as if you'd ingested any other poison, it rejects the substance and process it out in the most painful of ways... This is both physically and mentally painful and last in the range of a few days to a few weeks.. the only guarantee is you'll be hating life until it's over. The worse part about this entire "withdrawal" course is the only cure to end all this is the very substance that brought you to this hell to begin with as mentioned earlier if you take that route you've just added more pain when you do finally come down. Newtons law "Whatever goes up Must come down"

everydays a battle you don't gotta fight. - S

Drugs are bad 'mmkay?

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Drug free since 1993.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Wizard

Oh I thought this was going to be the same as the "I iz Drunk Thread".
    Damn :P

Hey man I think a lot of us have been down that road. If you're anything like me, you'll just kind of grow out of it. I do enjoy some a glass (or two) of whiskey several times a week, but that's about as far as I'll go.

I lost a couple buddies with problems, and I almost lost myself.
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

Lost too many friends..'nough said

I do love my herb though
    Last edited by eastcoastams; 07-29-2010 at 05:18 PM.

yeah... been to the dark side... came back...stayed in the light and now i can turn the lights off for a bit once in a while but i make sure i've always got one hand on the light switch...

that whole analogy makes sense when you're high.
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Yeah....I stick to them herbs these days too.

Doesn't make me fucked up for a week afterward and don't feel the need to sell my gear for more when its done.

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

erbs be where its at.

Tech Wizard

drugs like alcohol, weed, ect are fun. just as long as you can keep it under control.
    just like listening to tearing basslines, it's great, but after a while it can make you deaf if you don't take some precautions.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast