MIDI Fighter Silicone cases
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default MIDI Fighter Silicone cases

Whats the status on these? I was told they'd be shipped by July 20th and haven't gotten the one I ordered yet?

Tech Wizard

I'm wondering the same, I was going to fire off an email today to find out.

Tech Wizard

I just gave them a call and they got the prototypes in and they weren't up to standard so they had a bit of a redesign. They expect to get them from their supplier in 2-3 weeks and they will be shipped to us then. We will receive a shipping notice when they are.

It's kind of annoying to constantly have delays, but I'm glad that they're not settling just to have a product "released" on time and want things to be absolutely perfect.
    MacBook Pro 2.4GHz Core i7 :: Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.10.5
    Traktor Pro 2.9 :: Launchpad :: MIDI Fighter Pro Beatmasher/3D

Tech Mentor

I think this is a function of DJTT being a enterprising business. They are pioneering new midi controllers and as such are having to deal with start up issues when creating new products.

I personally don't mind waiting for the silicone case - not effecting my MF usability at all and would rather we had products that met their high standards of production.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by notshy View Post
    I think this is a function of DJTT being a enterprising business. They are pioneering new midi controllers and as such are having to deal with start up issues when creating new products.

I personally don't mind waiting for the silicone case - not effecting my MF usability at all and would rather we had products that met their high standards of production.
    100% agreed!

Exactomundo.
    MacBook Pro 2.4GHz Core i7 :: Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.10.5
    Traktor Pro 2.9 :: Launchpad :: MIDI Fighter Pro Beatmasher/3D

Word!

Tech Mentor

Any updates from the The Official DJ TT Team?
    London - UK
    VCI-100-SE Arcade Moded (v1.4 FW), 2 x CDJ-1000, 1 x 1210 MK2, A&H Xone:62, 2 x KRK RP 6 G2's, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 1 x Midi Fighter, Audio8DJ, Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, Novation 25, Korg Kontrol, 1 x custom built MacPro (Quad Core i7, 6GB DDR3 RAM, OSX 10.7.1), 1 x MacBook Pro (2.2Ghz, 8GB RAM, OSX 10.6.8)

Hey Guys- Thanks for your patience and understanding. The bottom line is that we are having these made in China to keep the prices down and the process just is not going very well. We have invested a lot of time and money in trying to perfect the cases and maintain the Dj TechTools level of quality but the process keeps getting re-started.

The good news is that we are getting very close but they are still just not good enough. We got our 6th series of samples this week and with just a few more changes they should be ready to go into production.

The main problem was finding the right balance of materials so they can be pulled on and off easily but still have strength and not fall off. We have now perfected the case design and are just working out some issues with the mold.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast