I made a Video YOU SHOULD TOO!
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default I made a Video YOU SHOULD TOO!

So i decided to jump on the boat and add to the Vci-100 controllerism videos on youtube.

Peep it and leme know what you think
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0JYpzsATZE
    Dj Krilikz‡ -

yeah ! more videos god damnit !

Nice job with your vid dude

Great Vid K!

Always cool to see fellow forum DJs performing their sets!
    It would only not have used the Rihanna track, but that's just because I hate her voice.
    Nah, tbh, I don't think the beats of "Don't stop the music" and "Love my sex" work that well together.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

No one is going to say anything about him going off beat 4 times in less then 10 minutes? :P

I do applaud your guts to expose yourself like that. I'm a musician, performer and DJ since 15 years back and I would still feel very uncomfortable putting my intimate home dj sessions up. However, I do realize I and many with me need to get over ourselves and just do it.

Good job Mr DJ!
    Emil Beatsnatcher Brikha | www.LQP.se | Dell XPS M1330 (2.1 ghz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB ram), Traktor Pro 2.03, Novation Twitch.

Quote Originally Posted by emil_brikha View Post
    No one is going to say anything about him going off beat 4 times in less then 10 minutes? :P

Dont worry lol i see all my mistakes, there were ALOT of errors. Thing is that i had about an hour to make the video cause my friend was going home for the weekend, so i basicly just plugged in my vci and did it.
    Dj Krilikz‡ -

Oh I'm just teasing. I was inspired by you, so... I made one as well. No practice, just plugged it in and got into it. I realized that when recording video suddenly you become self conscious and careful.

I'll post it in a few minutes.
    Emil Beatsnatcher Brikha | www.LQP.se | Dell XPS M1330 (2.1 ghz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB ram), Traktor Pro 2.03, Novation Twitch.

Default MY 10 minute MIX :)

Okey, here is my thing. It's 10 minute long, improvised and you will probably find it pretty boring to watch. I'm not very much into trixies and flixies... I will a little bit more creative be once I settle down with Traktor Pro and the VCI 100 but I mostly use loops, EQs and filters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzbnX-opn40
    Last edited by emil_brikha; 11-17-2008 at 10:11 AM.

LoLz... If you think your mixing is boring to watch, I will never ever post a mix of mine.

But you achieved the impossible.... You managed to spin a tune I hate more than Rihanna tracks... :eek:
    (Li'L Wayne - A Milli)

But from cuddling to har'core... I would probably grabbed an old NWA, Compton's Most Wanted, Tim Dog or D.O.C. for that.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

niiice vid kriliks! we need more vids everyone!! ~ sometimes its a slow day at work, it'd be nice to just watch video mixes all day.

btw, the table you're using, doesnt it feel a little low? from the looks of it you seem like a tall guy. I think my back would hurt if my vestax was lower than elbow height? I duno thats just me.

Oh no, elbow height is to high. it was just a short session, when I'm rocking for a few hours I put something under to raise it at least 20 cm, that's perfect.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast