djtech imiX reload

Default djtech imiX reload

hi playas .... m new in the dj arena .... and am willing to start up by purchasin an Djtech imiX reload cuz mainly i heard its gud for beginers and its way cheaper than hercules RMX and VCI 100.... but i dont see any related searches or topics on tht .... i reside in dubai and wanna buy the imix console ... can any1 guide me ? ........... TY

i dont know where you can get it from your place, i had to search alot myself. But i can tell you it is good for the price. Do you have any questions regarding the unit?
    Samsung R780, Novation Launchpad
    NI AUDIODJ 2, DJTECH IMIX RELOAD, BEHRINGER BCD 3000, KORG NANOPAD
    VESTAX VMC002XL, NUMARK DM3000X, NUMARK TT200
    NI TRAKTOR DUO, VIRTUAL DJ 7 PRO FULL

thnkz for a promt reply .... i guess i'll go in for shipping or so .... And 1 more thing , theres imiX reload & imiX club edition .... can u plz enlighten me on they differ in their functions ? Cuz they diff in their price by $130

the IMIX reload is what you should get imho, it has touch sensitive scratch platters. They are good quality, i like them alot. then the club edition is like... old. and no touch sensor. There are bad units compared to a hercules rmx or steel or numark total/omni control.

Did you take a look at the numark mixtrack? Its cool also and should be better than the imix reload
    Samsung R780, Novation Launchpad
    NI AUDIODJ 2, DJTECH IMIX RELOAD, BEHRINGER BCD 3000, KORG NANOPAD
    VESTAX VMC002XL, NUMARK DM3000X, NUMARK TT200
    NI TRAKTOR DUO, VIRTUAL DJ 7 PRO FULL

yea jus took a look at tht .... its seems really gud ..... THankS a ton for lettin me kno .... i guess it seems better in its xternal body quality as well..... de best thing now cud be me comparin them together right in front of me n some1 xplainin ...lol.... thts too much to ask ..... but the best part bout it is tht its available at sonia electronic dealers in my country ! ..... price is similar for both of them ..... so ur final verdict plz betwenn mixtrack and imix ???

Tech Convert

i just bought 1 here in dubai dude, its good for mixing but not for scratching, i wuz supposed to get the mixtrack but its not yet available, according to sonia electronics, mixtrack will arrive jan2010, cant wait that long so i bought the last remainig imix reload... hehehe lucky me