Traktor Duo taken over Traktor Pro - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

It's fkin awesome! The decks are alive again, it's amazing how much the pitch swings.
    Volar
    Follow on social media;
    Soundcloud
    Facebook
    Twitter

On selling Pro....I'm not sure I can as I have the upgrade from LE. Also I have all the boxes ect so will prob do on eBay.
    Volar
    Follow on social media;
    Soundcloud
    Facebook
    Twitter

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EdanUK View Post
    Thanks so much mate, you really helped.....I was litrally about to fkin screw.

I have deleted my Traktor Pro account through NI, but they said as I have the upgrade of Pro I will need to sell the LE version also.....

How did you set 2 overlays up? i.e. one for decks and one for the VCI?
    No worries.

Some people set up different tsi for their different setups. I just have different layouts. Same tsi for all layouts.
    I have VCI layout that has the internal mixer and options like no crossfader or artwork. I also have a DVS layout that hides the internal mixer and shows the Scratch panels etc.
    In preferences you can make custom Layouts and save and name them.
    Just select the one you need with the Layout Selector at the top right of the Traktor UI.

Problem with Traktor currently is that its doesnt select the right soundcard and output routings for each layout. This is somethimg i hope they will implement.
    Rather than having soundcard preferences saved in the tsi, id like them saved in the Layout .
    When i use my VCI i use my FireBox soundcard. When i select my VCI layout id like it to change the Soundcard preferences but i just looks for the last card used and if it isnt there you get the Red Warning Icon. I use a Korg Zero 4 for DVS.
    Traktor should only select the onboard sound if no other card is present but it doesnt, it looks for last one used...

Anyhoo.

Quote Originally Posted by EdanUK View Post
    On selling Pro....I'm not sure I can as I have the upgrade from LE. Also I have all the boxes ect so will prob do on eBay.
    Yeah you will have to sell LE with PRO, or rather give LE with PRO as selling LE isnt allowed cus its a Free bundled application.

Selling the boxed versions on eBay shouldnt be a problem. Just list it properly as Traktor Pro Upgrade (inc LE).

If someone isnt arsed about the boxes you can just send them the Serial Numbers for LE and PRO.
    Same thing can be done as i mentions before. Someone can get the Traktor DEMO and put the LE serial in and activate it and then put the PRO serial in. Then they have the Full Traktor Pro.

Simples..

Thanks dude, you are a fkin legend!

Where do you live in old blighty?
    Volar
    Follow on social media;
    Soundcloud
    Facebook
    Twitter

Up in the cold North West..!

Preston.
    Actually its sunny today so i cant complain.

Where in 'that London' do you live..?

Youve done well as today in London it is sht and raining!

I live in North London, Finsbury park.
    Volar
    Follow on social media;
    Soundcloud
    Facebook
    Twitter

Nice place to live... I used to live in the East End in Leyton (lol) which aint as bad as its made out to be.

Despite being Preston born and bred i actually love London. I had a blast living there.
    I miss the crazyness of London. Preston is fine (everywhere is pretty much the same really) but i still have this wide-eyed romantic view of London, like anything could happen at any moment.

Of course the reality is that most of it is as boring as anywhere else in UK.

I always thought id end up back in London but life got to comfy in Preston .... Lazy.

Ha hark at me reminiscing.

My mate lives in Leyton, he always tells me these funny stories about playing pool in this pub and it being full of crazy people.....but like everywhere in London it depends what street your on.

Well if you are ever down hit me up as I owe you a beer/juice depending on your tipple.

P.S. Your right London is as boring as everywhere else...especially if your an accountant in a investment bank like me
    Volar
    Follow on social media;
    Soundcloud
    Facebook
    Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123