Yoji Biomehanika
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Tech Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    28

    Default Yoji Biomehanika

    Unrelated to digital DJing but chyeah he is liek pretty much da best DJ evas XD go check him out! <3

  2. #2
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Miami, Florida USA
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilONE View Post
    Unrelated to digital DJing but chyeah he is liek pretty much da best DJ evas XD go check him out! <3
    sets are crazyy

  3. #3
    DJTT Ninja Mod tekki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Afterhour Ali's lap
    Posts
    11,347

    Default

    Yoji is great, and his stage presence is freakish. But, not the best in my book sorry.
    (And yes, I have seen him live! )

    Regarding skill, Aphrodite is still one of the topdogs in my book.
    Every 8 bars a new record, and in a smooth way too!
    (And yes, this is on vinyl!)
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

  4. #4
    Tech Mentor j1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Any person that goes to a rave party is a freak...w00t!!!!!..I loveeeeeeeee ittttttt

  5. #5
    Tech Guru B33SON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epedemic View Post
    Any person that goes to a rave party is a freak...w00t!!!!!..I loveeeeeeeee ittttttt
    I just check his page. Sounds way fast. Cool hard stuff.
    Myspace: B33SON
    Myspace: B33 Events
    Facebook: B33SONB33
    YouTube: Mix Competition

  6. #6
    Dr. Bento BentoSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    6,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    Regarding skill, Aphrodite is still one of the topdogs in my book.
    Every 8 bars a new record, and in a smooth way too!
    (And yes, this is on vinyl!)
    Ive heard in a few places over the net that Aphrodite dropping soo many tracks in such a short rapid sucsession annoys the patrons because he doesnt let anything play out. Personally i havent seen him live, so its hard to comment.

  7. #7
    Tech Mentor j1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Aphrodite spins d&b right??....or is my memory failing me....

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilONE View Post
    Unrelated to digital DJing but chyeah he is liek pretty much da best DJ evas XD go check him out! <3
    Superstar DJs ruined so much. There should be a cap on how much they earn, how much exposure they're allowed, and the amount of make up they wear.

    Detroit legends have always been the most enjoyable for me. Jeff Mills, Juan Atkins, Derrick May etc etc.

  9. #9
    DJTT Ninja Mod tekki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Afterhour Ali's lap
    Posts
    11,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    Ive heard in a few places over the net that Aphrodite dropping soo many tracks in such a short rapid sucsession annoys the patrons because he doesnt let anything play out. Personally i havent seen him live, so its hard to comment.
    He only does that for short periods of time. Not for the entire set.

    Usually he does this at the beginning of a set, after which he gets back to more traditional DJ-ing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Epedemic View Post
    Aphrodite spins d&b right??....or is my memory failing me....
    Yups! (King of the beats, Superman. )
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

  10. #10
    Jack Bastard
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mishmashmole View Post
    Detroit legends have always been the most enjoyable for me. Jeff Mills, Juan Atkins, Derrick May etc etc.
    You can't go wrong with a bit of Derrick Carter imo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •