post your soundcloud mix finds - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

@ fracas you need to put [soundcloud] tags around your link, and drop the [url] part off.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Some nice new progressive house up on our group.

Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Traktor Pro, Kontrol X1, 2x Xone 1D, Pioneer DJM600, Technics 1200 M3D's, Toshiba Windows 7. Audio 2
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢) ┌∩┐

Tech Wizard

this was my second attempt at a live mix. it's electro/house. also i would like to know how to post the actual player on here. never mind, thanks JesterNZDJ.
    Last edited by DJBanyon; 08-12-2010 at 01:23 PM.

what, we're just posting our own mixes... ok then

CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

dubstep

drum and bass
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    LOL i was just telling Sarasin that my latest mix is a Top 40 mix CD for a local Club and that i was planning on posting it on DJTT to see what the reaction would be. Its got all the greats on it, Gaga, Usher, Beyonce, Yolanda Hahaha

Ill make sure to post it here as well
    waou it is a star studded crew, you should post it. did justin bieber make it on there? cause you know he's my fav-fav-orite faggot in the world

no seriously though clubs here are playing this remix of his baby song everywhere... its so gay especially when i sing along to it

misha - i dig it, do you know the track ids for 18:48 and the two tracks after that? i like the good heavy shit and how he changes it up with some sweet vocals

really weird, i downloaded it but its not the same mix as the one displayed on soundcloud??

jester - i just noticed your avatar!!

and the rest of you who posted your own mix... shameless shameless!! but i will listen to them...

New Freestylers Mix

CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Wizard

Default my choices

Another cracking mix by NoRequests:
    Deep / Slo-mo / Disco / Nu-Disco

And another great one from Stuart Holbeck:
    DEEP/MID TEMPO HOUSE/DISCO REEDITS

Last edited by crankcaller; 08-12-2010 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Additional material

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast