EQ High question
    Tech Convert

Default EQ High question

So i just got a brand new vci100 arcade and i am using the new mappings and traktor pro, the eq high fader for deck A works but the one for deck B has no effect. the only way that it works is if i adjust the headphones volume knob and that changes both at same time. Any help or knowledge would help thanks.
    Tim

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Are you talking about the high EQ knob? Are you listening in just the headphones or do you have external speakers set up and can't hear the high EQ adjustments through them? Check your mix volume and select different cue buttons to see if that changes anything.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Convert

Yeah the EQ high knob does not work on right deck. I have external speakers hooked up and working and also my headphones although in my headphones I am hearing a metronome. The EQ high on deck B doesn't seem to be sending any midi signals, but when I adjust the volume of headphones that also controls the EQ high for the knob not working. Hope that made more sense and thanks for input.
    Tim

Does the midi light go on when you move the EQ high knob? To get rid of the metronome uncheck tick upper middle of the traktor interface. Could also be selected in the tempo section which is under the FX tab on the top left of the interface.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Tech Convert

The midi light doesn't come on when I turn the EQ High. And when I get back I'll try to fix the metronome. Btw thanks for quick responses.
    Tim

If the midi light doesn't come on I would contact DJTT to see if they can figure it out. That is if you bought it from them.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Tech Convert

Yeah i just got it from them yesterday. Trying to figure everything out. I'll deffinitely contact them just incase I have to send it back to get it fixed. Thanks again.
    Tim

I have external speakers connected and working well and also my helmet in my headphones I hear a metronome. The high EQ on deck B does not seem to be sending MIDI signals, but when I can adjust the earpiece, which also controls the high EQ knob does not work. To get rid of the tick metronome uncheck top half of the Traktor interface.