VCI-100SE + Audio-4 + Intel Core i7 = ?

Default VCI-100SE + Audio-4 + Intel Core i7 = ?

I couldn't find any threads asking this question because the search function omits "i7" as it is only 2 characters, so I apologize if this is a repost.

With respects to: http://help.vestax.co.jp/en/detail.p...d_page_url=217

Does this mean that the following setup will not work with my i7 iMac running Traktor Pro in OS-X 10.6.4?
    - VCI-100SE (DJTT)
    - Audio-4 DJ

Or will the Audio-4 solve the issue?

TYIA!

From the looks of that page it seems to be that only Traktor LE doesn't work. I would assume that Duo and Pro have been updated to work with the core i line of processors. I'm not positive on this tho. Can anyone else clarify?
    MacBook Pro // VCI-100 Arcade Edition // MidiFighter // Audio 2 DJ // Ultrasone DJ-1

"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music."

A guy in the buy sell thread had problems with his A&H Xone 1D's also. It seems to have to do with the USB host controller in the Core i5/7 MacBook Pro's. Since the VCI-100 doesn't have MIDI-ports to connect to the Audio 4, the Audio 4 doesn't solve this issue. I think the only option at the moment is wait for NI/Apple to come with a software update to fix this...
    Check out my work!

Vestax VCM-600 (for sale!) - Allen & Heath Xone:62 - Focusrite Saffire LE - Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 Pro - Traktor Pro 2.1 - Ableton Live 8 - MacBook Pro 15"

Thanks for your responses Tyler & Dennis, they were very helpful.

I wonder if the problem is isolated to MacBook's or it stretches across all i-series CPU platforms (I saw someone else with a similar problem in a Sony i7 laptop running Windows on these forums).

I suppose it's time to call Vestax and ask them...