Tracktor LE, Numark Mixtrack. . .

Default Tracktor LE, Numark Mixtrack. . .

. . and my failed attempts at getting this working right.

Here's my situation. I'm fairly new into NI Traktor, and being as I wanted to purchase something for small house parties and didn't want to lug around my 1200's and mixer, I found the Numark Mixtrack. I liked how it actually felt (myiIn studio set-up is a pair of TT500's and an X6 mixer), and they haven't caused me any trouble. So I went with it. . .4 hours later and half a pack of cigarettes later, I'm getting frustrated and thinking I've made a mistake. . .

I (unfortunately) am using a Behringer UCA202 until I can go and get a Audio DJ 2, but is there a way I can use this with Traktor? I went into preferences to try to get a mono signal as best as I can, but I'm losing my head in this (as well as sleep).

I predominately use SSL, and am thinking of making the jump to NI, seeing as the effects are becoming more and more integral part of my sets/performances.

And DJTT's has become one of my (many) daily visits on the interwebs. . . yeah, another failed attempt at trying to kiss butt. . .but I'm in dire straights, and don't want to think this was a bad idea.

"Help me (insert any djtt member that can help me). . .you're my only hope"
    - End Transmission -

Dj Windz One

Never mind. . .I guess I'll be broke for the next few weeks. . .I went ahead and bought the Audio 2 DJ. . . .

I feel stupider by the moment. . . .

Works great. . .just getting more time with it. . .may hack and mod it with arcade buttons. .