VCI 100 Effect button stupidity

Default VCI 100 Effect button stupidity

Hi everybody,

I have a regular VCI 100 v1.1 (Waiting for the upgrade kit to arrive). I noticed that the Deck effects buttons (above the Cue buttons) and the master effect button output the same note value as the 4th button in the FX section if the corresponding effect param (A/B/Master) is set. Is there a way to somehow circumvent this utterly stupid idea by vestax? Do the buttons output different note values in 1.2?
    The Master effect button is completely obsolete in TPro and it would make such a nice "Deck C" Modifier.

Also, how do I adress the color value of the button's LEDs?

Thanks for your help.

Vestax never fixed that issue with the 1.2 firmware i deal with this by simply never using the units effect change button and instead leave it in master mode where all the buttons besides the top right button on the device will be sending out individual midi messages.

If you need to change what the knobs and buttons are doing use rather Bomes midi pro or Traktor Pro modifers to get around this issue.

Bento: Can you explain in detail how to do this with the traktor pro modifiers? I have the same issue and find it very annoying.
    Emil Beatsnatcher Brikha | www.LQP.se | Dell XPS M1330 (2.1 ghz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB ram), Traktor Pro 2.03, Novation Twitch.

yea i do the same thing as bentosan explained with just using the master effects, i feel its not worth trying to fix it, since im using two midi controllers

Korg Zero 4, Macbook Pro, Vci 100, Akai Mpd24,
    Korg Emx1, Pioneer Hdj 1000, Guitar band guitar, 2x Tapco Th15 a, Traktor PRO