Show your Setup! - Page 260
Page 260 of 469 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270310360 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 4681

this is better i can navigate files when side by side

[QUOTE Very pretty. May I ask why you built a cut-out for the VCI…seems odd to me.[/QUOTE]

lol its got to look good. The Black VCI 100 SE looks really good in there now. All I need is to cut a place for my X1
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

Quote Originally Posted by Groats View Post
    Simple, mine is. Tpro and a VCI, plus Midifighter for cue points, akai LPD8 for FX to follow. That should do for a while.
    Hey, how does the midifighter go with the VCI? Good? What do you use it for?
    VCI 100se l Audio 2 DJ l Traktor Pro l 13" Macbook l

midi fighter and vci are like bread and butter

Duh, cue points - my bad!
    VCI 100se l Audio 2 DJ l Traktor Pro l 13" Macbook l

DJM 700
    Kontrol X1
    maya 44 (just ordered)

Tech Wizard

hey. im new to all this. i been producing ambient cd's and soundscapes for haunted houses and such but i always been a huge fan of dj'n, but never had the $ to drop on equipment. ran across this site a few days ago and have been trolling, some really impressive setups in here!

i been playing with traktor for about a year just doing all i could with the mouse and never realized i could use my keyboard as a controller so i started playing with that and now im hooked! i should have picked up the gear a long time ago!

excuse the poor quality and the lack of.... everything. but i been playing with the oxygen49 & reason for awhile on the production side now im playing with traktor and the oxygen49. i mapped the faders and whatever to the sliders on the 49.

im in the market for either the s4 or vci100 (thoughts?)

but here is my current setup...
    imac, reason 4, traktor pro
    oxygen48, av40's

and soon to be maschine

Tech Convert

this is my setup so far. Still working on better quips' but yeah

hopefully by the end of this week or early next week a nice midifighter will be sitting next to that macbook

Very nice setup , how do you like it so far? And what software are you using along with it?
    Last edited by Coldfuzion; 01-25-2011 at 06:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by .saint View Post
    hey. im new to all this. i been producing ambient cd's and soundscapes for haunted houses and such but i always been a huge fan of dj'n, but never had the $ to drop on equipment. ran across this site a few days ago and have been trolling, some really impressive setups in here!

i been playing with traktor for about a year just doing all i could with the mouse and never realized i could use my keyboard as a controller so i started playing with that and now im hooked! i should have picked up the gear a long time ago!

excuse the poor quality and the lack of.... everything. but i been playing with the oxygen49 & reason for awhile on the production side now im playing with traktor and the oxygen49. i mapped the faders and whatever to the sliders on the 49.

im in the market for either the s4 or vci100 (thoughts?)

but here is my current setup...
    imac, reason 4, traktor pro
    oxygen48, av40's

and soon to be maschine
    definitly the vci 100. its cheap and is perfect for beginners