Show your Setup! - Page 307
Page 307 of 469 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317357407 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 4681

yeh, but the screen's only showing 2 decks...

TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Quote Originally Posted by space monkey View Post
    @Destrukto

That's a right nice setup. Do you live in a classroom? Something about the board and desk makes it appear you're homesteading in a school.
    Yeah, I live in an old town hall that's been converted into flats for cheap rent. Massive rooms and plenty of space to make plenty of noise!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashigari View Post
    insane set up but i couldnt help to notice that you're using all that for 2 decks in traktor or did i miss something?
    Quote Originally Posted by DJKeyWee View Post
    with 2 X1, it's high likely 4 Decks
    My home rig is actually set up for two DJs. My mate often comes around and we jam together - 4 decks - we're sort of working on a duo act. In the pics I was solo-ing, hence two decks.

Still, sometimes it's quite nice having two X1s for 2 decks. The one can be dedicated for hotcues and FX while the other is used for transport and filters/key knobs/deck balance/etc. Also, on the 2D I mapped out a lot of the hidden functions, to eliminate using the mouse, like editing cue points/beatgridding/recording/deck size/FX select/etc.

My mobile setup uses two X1s for 2 Decks. The reason is that I use Xone 4-band EQ (as you might've gathered from the Xone:92). Basically I mapped out the two inner rows of fx knobs as Xone 4-band EQ, the outer two rows are for the FX. You'll also see the top row of pots on the 2D (mobile setup) is turned anti-clockwise / clockwise, this is because I mapped them to emulate the Xone Filters, so I have all my 'tools' with me.

Quote Originally Posted by theory28 View Post
    that is a lie and you know it.

he sprinkled magic dust on everything and when he uses the hookah the dust glows. but only when this dark purple light is on too. it wont work without the light
    Last edited by Destrukto; 03-11-2011 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Destrukto View Post
    My mobile setup uses two X1s for 2 Decks. The reason is that I use Xone 4-band EQ (as you might've gathered from the Xone:92). Basically I mapped out the two inner rows of fx knobs as Xone 4-band EQ, the outer two rows are for the FX. You'll also see the top row of pots on the 2D (mobile setup) is turned anti-clockwise / clockwise, this is because I mapped them to emulate the Xone Filters, so I have all my 'tools' with me.
    Sounds like fun.

I went back to controlling 2 decks with 1 X1 when I realized that the control fo sample decks was probably going to be as good as it was, but before that I had an X1 dedicated to each of 2 decks…I think it works a lot better.

True, dunno what I'm gonna do when Traktor2 comes out. Perhaps I'll use the 2D's second MIDI layer.

But I agree it's more fun to have two X1s, one for each deck, given it's dual decks (I think four X1s for four decks could become overkill, though, it all depends what you wanna achieve) Having deck(s) CA under my left hand and BD under my right feels so much better. I also mirror mapped my X1s in that order, CABD, it's a lot more intuitive.

T2 is coming out april 1st
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

...exactly three weeks from today....

I think I am going to order a pizza in NI's honor...
    I'm addicted to WoW.

Please do not bother me about being a productive member of society.

Quote Originally Posted by exokinetic View Post
    ...exactly three weeks from today....

I think I am going to order a pizza in NI's honor...
    No Pineapple...or you will get it from Karlos!

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

And me... Blasphemy to have pineapple on your pizza.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

@Destrukto
    Killer setup man,love that blue backlight.Looks sick!

mmm, pineapple!
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter