Show your Setup! - Page 387
Page 387 of 469 FirstFirst ... 287337377383384385386387388389390391397437 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 4681

Quote Originally Posted by Conall View Post
    what kind of monitors are they? look a bit like mackies
    M-Audio something40
    lol
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

Av40 =]

At last I get to post my stuff. Started producing with a Roland R8 MK2 for hiphop in 2007 but moved soon to DJing. After some setups I feel settled down with this:

Black Macbook w/4GB RAM (everything else stock)
    Traktor S4
    Ipad 2 (MidiPads Light pictured) thinking about more live improptu jamming thou
    and Korg Electribe MX (love some fat electronic analog sound )

I also built a DJ table because I rather see people than the friggin wall. The shape was thought out to be able to fully open the door and have access to the nook while keeping most possible table surface. Also build a little border to hide cables and prevent accidental cable pulls. Then took some spare PC parts I had laying around the house and build a PC 'inside' the table for visualizations while playing (and when not playing, Hulu, movies, etc, controlled with TOuch mouse for Ipad ). A PIV 3.2, 2GB RAM, 80GB HDD and GF7600GT thru WiFi is modest but serves perfect for this task.

Im so far using Winamp visualizations with some downloaded content but I would love to have Resolume controlled thru Midi with the Ipad but thats a more daunting task I simply dont have time to. Maybe setup a mic and a simple music activated visualization should be more than enough. Maybe some1 know about this?

This definitely looks way cooler in the dark/midlight with the visualizations etc but anyways those who disagree get eaten by Domo-kun XD. And yes those are CD's. And yes, those are LP's. And yes, thats Snow White holding the Apple logo . Getting rid of the Mouse/KB since I use the Ipad/Iphone to control it. The monitors are Technical Pro's I got WITH the sub for $170 on Ebay. Im also thing about putting some EL Wire around the top border since it looks kinda boring but I dunno if it's worth the effort.

This is the light I have almost always since it feel cozy and conceal a dirty floor. I love black tiles but it's a bitch to keep them clean
    Erase. Stop. Start.

Quote Originally Posted by Quenepas View Post
    At last I get to post my stuff. Started producing with a Roland R8 MK2 for hiphop in 2007 but moved soon to DJing. After some setups I feel settled down with this:

Black Macbook w/4GB RAM (everything else stock)
    Traktor S4
    Ipad 2 (MidiPads Light pictured) thinking about more live improptu jamming thou
    and Korg Electribe MX (love some fat electronic analog sound )

I also built a DJ table because I rather see people than the friggin wall. The shape was thought out to be able to fully open the door and have access to the nook while keeping most possible table surface. Also build a little border to hide cables and prevent accidental cable pulls. Then took some spare PC parts I had laying around the house and build a PC 'inside' the table for visualizations while playing (and when not playing, Hulu, movies, etc, controlled with TOuch mouse for Ipad ). A PIV 3.2, 2GB RAM, 80GB HDD and GF7600GT thru WiFi is modest but serves perfect for this task.

Im so far using Winamp visualizations with some downloaded content but I would love to have Resolume controlled thru Midi with the Ipad but thats a more daunting task I simply dont have time to. Maybe setup a mic and a simple music activated visualization should be more than enough. Maybe some1 know about this?

This definitely looks way cooler in the dark/midlight with the visualizations etc but anyways those who disagree get eaten by Domo-kun XD. And yes those are CD's. And yes, those are LP's. And yes, thats Snow White holding the Apple logo . Getting rid of the Mouse/KB since I use the Ipad/Iphone to control it. The monitors are Technical Pro's I got WITH the sub for $170 on Ebay. Im also thing about putting some EL Wire around the top border since it looks kinda boring but I dunno if it's worth the effort.

This is the light I have almost always since it feel cozy and conceal a dirty floor. I love black tiles but it's a bitch to keep them clean
    Loving the setup man! Is the Blackbook just for djing?

img0862.jpg

wish i could afford that electribe they so awesome......... !
    2x Midi-Fighters, 1x Technics 1200MK2, Xone 2:02, Traktor Pro 2, Macbook Pro 13', Audio 2, circuit bent Gameboy, aaaaand some poopy Logitech speakerz.

^^^ same

Quote Originally Posted by 16b441khz View Post
    Loving the setup man! Is the Blackbook just for djing?
    mainly for dj and work stuff.
    Erase. Stop. Start.

Tech Convert

electribe emx = $300
    s4 = $900

definitely not the piece of equipment to be envious of! speaking of which, i have an emx too, how do you bpm sync yours? i.e. where does your midi cable run to? ive never tried synching my emx with my computer

I went and got a Midifighter... then I got another one £100 from here, and £50 from ebay!
    I bloody love my setup now;

Uploaded with ImageShack.us