I'm bored in Philly!

Default I'm bored in Philly!

I'm in Philly and don't know what to do! Anyone know of good spots to hit up for dancing or good DJ sets tonight or tomorrow night? I've only been to Philly once so I don't really know where to go.

Thanks DJTT!
    2 x Technics 1200 mk5
    Behringer DJX 700
    Traktor Scratch Pro and Audio 8 DJ
    Novation Dicers
    http://soundcloud.com/anok-1

sorry i dont have anything to offer because i live in chicago but:

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    You know your a Dj when you come to a DJ forum for critical relationship advise.
    i think this is kinda similar lol.
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by ANok? View Post
    I'm in Philly and don't know what to do! Anyone know of good spots to hit up for dancing or good DJ sets tonight or tomorrow night? I've only been to Philly once so I don't really know where to go.

Thanks DJTT!
    Pick up a philadelphia weekly or city paper . In the middle somewhere they have dj section. Most folks who love dj sets go to fluid at the latest dish restaurant.
    The entrance is in the back alley. I am from philly.

Bamboo for the ladies. Music is typical top 40, but $2 domestics all night...well at least on Fridays. Sorry that's all I got. Used to go there all the time when I was in college. Never a dull night haha
    CDJ400s, Ecler Nuo, XD 53
    KRK RP8sFG

I'd got to Geno's & Pats and try their cheese steaks to really see which one is better, then I'd get a weekly.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Yo i live in philly. been here a couple of months and checked out some ok places. Im from denver so the scene here is completley different. Im all about checkin shit out tho. Im off this weekend if u want to stroll let me no.
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

I ended up going to the Hard summer tour to see Crystal Castles and Rusko at the electric factory last night..that shit was incredible!
    2 x Technics 1200 mk5
    Behringer DJX 700
    Traktor Scratch Pro and Audio 8 DJ
    Novation Dicers
    http://soundcloud.com/anok-1