ATTN Midifidler. Midifighter and Traktor S4
    Tech Mentor

Default ATTN Midifidler. Midifighter and Traktor S4

I was curious on how the dj techtools team planned to incorporate the midifighter into the new S4 hardware/software, any ideas?

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

I think for now the current way the midifighter is used will fit nicely into the S4 system work flow.

Something many people have commented on is that the S4 hardware still has pretty tiny cue buttons, the midifighter is obviously supplementary in that regard.

In respect to the midi mapping the current ideas will still work nicely with the S4 system except the loop recording controls are now redundant.

I am yet to have a play with the S4 software but Im sure Ean all ready has plenty of exciting to concepts to try out.

Some of the new features of S4 which will eventually make it through to TPro have got me thinking about some new hardware ideas though...

Tech Mentor

Default Loop Controls

Personally I would like to see some more effects in place of the loop controls, Like a chained effect combo in place of them, i really enjoy the effects especially the hold effect mode on the current mapping. Im really excited for the release of the s4, thanks again for your quick response.