Which Timecode Vinyl's
    Tech Convert
    Born in Baltimore, but im living in Frostburg Md, for school

Default Which Timecode Vinyl's

hey everyone. I need to know what timecode vinyls to purchase. I have the stanton hardware and traktor scratch software. Im not sure if I need the vinyls to match my hardware or software. Let me know... Thanks
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." -Bob Marley

"When the needle drops, the bullshit stops"

Tech Wizard

are you saying you are using the Stanton Final Scratch audio interface and Traktor Scratch 3.x or Pro?

If so, your out of luck. Native Instruments and Stanton aren't associated any longer.

Traktor Scratch will only work with the Audio 8 interface or certain mixers like Korg 4 or 8 or the Ekler Evo line.

Your ScratchAmp will still work as a general audio interface, but you cannot transmit time-code data through it.

Tech Convert
    Born in Baltimore, but im living in Frostburg Md, for school

thanks that is great to know now, i guess ill have to return one or the other...but if i were to keep the stanton interface is there any software that would work with it?
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." -Bob Marley

"When the needle drops, the bullshit stops"

Tech Wizard

Traktor Final Scratch. it's essentially the "traktor scratch" equivalent of traktor DJ studio 2.

it's archaic. return the Amp and get the Audio 8 if you require DVS. If your interested in midi control and don't mind being limited to 3 stereo outputs the scratchamp is sufficient.

it's actually pretty good on latency and jitter, just no DVS support.