Rane sixty eight is the shit
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Rane sixty eight is the shit

ok so right now i have a behringer ddm4000, and recently i have been making money so i want to upgrade to something nice (since my ddm is on its second replacment now)and im thinking, fuck, is there any other 4(even 2 i dont care) channel mixer with customizable midi and led feedback, and after a long while of thinking, the answer really is no, i mean, lets thing of possible contenters, djm 800, midi can only be on, or off, there for disqualified because i want to use as analog and midi,there is the dnx1600 coming out but it didnt look like it has very many nice buttons for midi controls, i tried out my buddy's ttm57 and loved it, but serato will never allow it to send midi data to traktor, buuuuuut, when i called them to ask about he sixty eight, it was another story, and keep in mind that i am pretty sure the 68 is the only mixer other than ddm4000 with adjustable midi (turning some sections on and others off), either way, serato made it very clear right now 68 isnt sending all midi data to other programs because firmware is new and has no been updated, but they did say in the future very soon it would be able to send midi data to anythign that recieves midi,
    so for those wondering and for those sceptical, the sixtyeight will be able to have 4 channels running off traktor and midi commands goings in and out of it,i dont know why, but before i called serato i was really assuming 68 would be same a 57 with not letting traktor use midi, but i was wrong

But I heard the 68 cannot be used as a regular mixer; am I getting that confused with something else?

And what about the Korg Zero4 or Zero8? Or an Ecler Evo 5?
    Check out my work!

Vestax VCM-600 (for sale!) - Allen & Heath Xone:62 - Focusrite Saffire LE - Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 Pro - Traktor Pro 2.1 - Ableton Live 8 - MacBook Pro 15"

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Zero4 throws out midi for fun.
    Good mixer.

Doesn't cost you a kidney.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dj.You.S.Bee View Post
    but they did say in the future very soon it would be able to send midi data to anythign that recieves midi,
    Kind of made me chuckle a little.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

ok im going to try to reply to all at onces, the korg zero series i personally dont like, it is very cramped for space and way to much going on for me, the ecler evo 5 falls into the same catagory as the djm 2000 for me wich i forgot to mention, to big, and ontop of that the ecler barely has any additional buttons meant for being programmed to midi, unlike the 68, and photojojo, call them yourself, its stupid know, but it wont send midi data to anything right now untill the update the firmware in a bit, and dj proben, the 68 can be used as a regular mixer, hence why it PWNS all others

the average serato user: herp derp ur button pushers

me: thats why i want your new mixer

Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

so you got a ddm 4000 for sale bruddah? i'll take it off your hands..
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition

stickin with my 4d! lol

by beginning of october i should have my ddm for sale, and it will be 100% brand new because i will have just had it replaced, ill let you know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast