Track Collection Not Showing
    Tech Wizard

Default Track Collection Not Showing

Hi,

I started up Traktor Pro 1.2.4 today and as usual it analyses my tracks and what is strange is for a split second my track collection shows and then disappears.

If I import music collection again it shows up again exactly how it was. But then when I shutdown Traktor and start up again I have the same issue. The collection is there but just will not show in the main window unless I import again.

Any ideas how I can cure this problem please?

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Sounds like a corrupt collection.nml

Can you remember the last time you started Traktor that the collection loaded properly?

There will be Back Up collections in the Back Up folder. Try importing one that you know was good.

Collections can become corrupt due to a dodgy MP3 or crash. Most likely a recently imported corrupt MP3.

K

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Sounds like a corrupt collection.nml

Can you remember the last time you started Traktor that the collection loaded properly?

There will be Back Up collections in the Back Up folder. Try importing one that you know was good.

Collections can become corrupt due to a dodgy MP3 or crash. Most likely a recently imported corrupt MP3.

K
    Thanks for the advice but it does not work even if I import from backups. I am going to do a fresh install because I am playing at a festival next Friday and really don't want it to be giving me a hard time there.

Thanks again.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Ok let us know how the install goes fella