Can Reloop digital jockey 2 scratch?
    Tech Wizard

Default Can Reloop digital jockey 2 scratch?

Hey fellows! I'm a beginner dj and I want buy a midi device. Can I scratch on reloop digital jockey 2 interface edition?
    Btw:is there any other recommendation for a beginner?

Thanks in advance!

Tech Wizard

nobody helps me

Yes you can. The default mappings from reloop have a scratch button near the jog wheels.
    These use the touch sensitive jogs, and offer some kind of scratching.

Imo, scratching on a controller is a waste of time and sounds crap.

Being a beginner Dj you should focus more on blending songs using eq's and phrase matching than scratching.

If you've got the cash for a reloop then go for it. Otherwise go for a cheaper controller like the rmx. It's the only piece of hardware I've bought that I've yet to out grow as my skills increase.
    Ecler NUO 3.0, 2 1210mk2, midi fighter, Kontrol X1, Akai LPD8, Reloop RHP10's, TSP, Audio 8

Howitzer on Soundcloud | Howitzer on Twitter | Howitzer on Facebook | Howitzer dnb blog

Yes you can. The default mappings from reloop have a scratch button near the jog wheels.
    These use the touch sensitive jogs, and offer some kind of scratching.

Imo, scratching on a controller is a waste of time and sounds crap.

Being a beginner Dj you should focus more on blending songs using eq's and phrase matching than scratching.

If you've got the cash for a reloop then go for it. Otherwise go for a cheaper controller like the rmx. It's the only piece of hardware I've bought that I've yet to out grow as my skills increase.
    Ecler NUO 3.0, 2 1210mk2, midi fighter, Kontrol X1, Akai LPD8, Reloop RHP10's, TSP, Audio 8

Howitzer on Soundcloud | Howitzer on Twitter | Howitzer on Facebook | Howitzer dnb blog

Tech Wizard

thanks a lot. but i heard reloop got a really poor service.