SCS 3 DJ COMP, anybody want in???

Default SCS 3 DJ COMP, anybody want in???

I've been trying for a while to get a competion going with the SCS 3. (Friendly, push the limits, learn some tricks, share type thing)I thought I had a taker over on the Stanton forums, but he flaked.

If anyone else would like to get in on it, PLEASE DO!
    NO prizes yet, just bragging rights. You can say you whooped the guy with "SCratch Wizard" under his name

Here's the vid I made
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59aUTSimNzU

Any combination of SCS 3 is welcome.

Errr, dude ... On some of your juggles, you need to hold onto the buttons for just a tad longer so that the vocals come out nice and complete instead of just catching the tips of the waveforms. It's the same problem when guitarists try to play real fast but you just hear a mess instead of a melody. Use your ears too instead of just your eyes.

That's all, folks! <Porky Pig voice>
    Know thy music ...

i might be in... just lemme see if i can cook up something competition worthy...
    CHRIS Rice aka DJ-X
    http://www.iamdjx.com

Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Denon MC6000, Numark TT200, Midi Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by The Progen View Post
    Errr, dude ... On some of your juggles, you need to hold onto the buttons for just a tad longer so that the vocals come out nice and complete instead of just catching the tips of the waveforms. It's the same problem when guitarists try to play real fast but you just hear a mess instead of a melody. Use your ears too instead of just your eyes.

That's all, folks! <Porky Pig voice>
    Thanks for the input I value it.
    You're welcome to SHOW me what you mean.
    It's not as easy as you think to form a routine, perform it, and FILM it..
    all by yourself in just a few days.

One of the drawbacks of the new digital age is the obession with perfect beat-gridded and synced timing. Please forgive me, but I'm from the days when a funky style was appreciated. When a few quirks and mistakes were expected, JUST so you were reminded that it was a human being doing the performance, not a computer. If it's gona be perfectly on time, why not just play it all on one deck? or better yet just ableton it and hit play.