Remote 25 SL with Traktor Pro so far.

Default Remote 25 SL with Traktor Pro so far.

I started on the Remote 25 SL for Traktor Pro, and here is what I have so far. I would appreciate any comments about changes. Please bear in mind that this mapping is for djing with Scratch, hence there are some things as Pitch Pend and so on that are not included. (well, the next mapping will be for without, as I do plan to mix without the decks sometimes as well)

* See attachment

Cheers!

Nemo

I am working on a Remote SL 25 config to use with my VCI-100 SE and Traktor Pro.
    I am looking to mainly control effects, cues, beat jumping, and Deck C (transport controls) with mine.
    So far I have only configured the infinite pots as effect selectors, the buttons above them to choose which deck gets which effects (a-d), the limited pots to the dry/wet and effect controls, the buttons above them to the effect option buttons.
    I have not set anything for the drum pads, the X/Y pad and joystick, the transport, and any of the controls in the right section (sliders and buttons).
    Will continue all week and post again when done.

i been really looking at one of these for ableton to replace my xsession pro, it was either that or the uc-33e
    www.myspace.com/djxsquizet
    my arsenal:
    2x vestax pdx, numark dxm09, m-audio x session pro, and ableton live 6.

I spin hip hop/electro/top 40

my 10minmix video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqAgSmaG4zM

I am a big fan of this controller. It is easy to map using the RemoteSL Editor.
    Plus, there are AutoMap templates already made for Live. You can just turn on Live and it is ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by McRossi View Post
    I am a big fan of this controller. It is easy to map using the RemoteSL Editor.
    Plus, there are AutoMap templates already made for Live. You can just turn on Live and it is ready to go.
    Do you know where I can download said templates?