traktor midi config madness??
    Tech Mentor

Default traktor midi config madness??

i've read a few threads from people and also in 1 of armyofme vids she says something about traktor not doing what its told during midi mapping.i ask because my head is hurting.i've spent a good few hours learning the mapping process and putting it into action which went good at first but after reopening traktor and carrying on with it it wasn't doing what i wanted with the newest mappings.im sure i've mapped them properly but not sure if its something to do with my controller(mpd32).if theres a problem traktors end is there anything i can to do to stop it.?

Make sure you export your settings before you exit Traktor so you have a backup if it doesn't close down properly.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Tech Mentor

the settings were saved with no problems but the new mappings i was making weren't doing what i had set them to do.i.e the value of all three parameters were set to 0/button/hold(just 1 example,there were others).but when pressed and held they were at 1.0 until released then returned to 0?.its not invert.any suggestions?