dj shops in manchester

Default dj stores in manchester and london

Hi all,

i need suggestions from our members who lives in the u.k particularly in manchester to recommend me good dj stores there.... i want to buy a magma trolley bag and was wondering if any members can direct me to any place that has good prices and all.... thanks in advance....

chubbz
    Last edited by Chubbz; 08-26-2010 at 06:10 PM.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Dude bring a good coat. Its cold and wet in Manchester at the moment.

DJ shops... hmm there are some great record shops but i think you would be better getting the Magma from a mail order shop like Chemical Records or West End etc.

Off the top of my head i cant think of a decent Music SHop with a good DJ section in Manchester

Dolphin Music in Liverpool is a good place but i dont think they sell Magma.

You should definetly go to Piccadilly Records, Record Exchange, Afflecks, Eastern Bloc (if its still there) and stand outside Fat City which is now closed but was the an amazing shop.

+1 Record exchange

Hi...

thank you for the quick reply... i should have mentioned earlier i am not going to manchester (havent been back to u.k in a loong time ), my sister studies there and shes coming back home to asia soon... i can buy direct from an online store but was thinking that if my sis can buy from a shop there i could save a lot on postage and she prolly can claim the VAT at the airport when she goes home. will check out the shops u mention karlos... thanks...

what about stores in london? anyone can recommend any?

cheers
    chubbz

ill edit my subject thread to include london also....

fat city is gone, oh dear!

up the same road and past chase music there is a dj gear shop on the right hand side.
    well this time last year there was, i'm back over there in 2 weeks for a visit.

a short bus trip to stockport (192 bus) get off at stockport collage, hang a left past a posh car show room and walk past 2 flat blocks, onto upper hillgate and there a dj shop called journey through sound, they defo stock UDG bags dunno about magma.

get your sis to ring round before trekking through the rain

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Its cold and wet in Manchester at the moment.
    I wish it was cold and wet here.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Thanks everyone.... your replies much appreciated....

@photojojo

at least u have one type of weather goin at a time..... here in brunei its been crazy weather patterns.... some days juz hot and humid then outta nowhere rain like crazy..... hot and cold evry alternate week cmon god make up your mind.....

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chubbz View Post
    Thanks everyone.... your replies much appreciated....

@photojojo

at least u have one type of weather goin at a time..... here in brunei its been crazy weather patterns.... some days juz hot and humid then outta nowhere rain like crazy..... hot and cold evry alternate week cmon god make up your mind.....
    We had a cold front come through the other day and the temps dropped nearly 20 degrees. Nice to be in the low 90's now though.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x