Rubberized Knobs
    Tech Mentor

Default Rubberized Knobs

Does anyone know if the Rubberized knobs fit on the Numark Omni control?

Thanks in advance!

i cant see why it wouldnt fit... Id say yes... plus if the o-clock is not where it needs to be.. you can remove the insert and rotate it 90 degrees to get it right. I had to do this will my korg stuff which isnt on the list

Tech Mentor

I mean the knobs from the djtt store, do they fit the omnicontrol? Because i dony know if they're the same size.

No they wont fit... but the colored ones will

Tech Mentor

They ain't the same ! Well, the colored ones are cool as wel, but i will miss some knobs either way . So don't think i will buy one of them.

Yeah thats frustrating losing one off your gear, or if some C*%T steals one. mabey try to buy an omni control off ebay that is broken for a few dollars. Chances are any of the same brand would fit.

And also you can google it... mabey vestax knobs fit numark products... I mean 100% they will fit, but it could be that the indicator mark will not be in the right spot. The Vestax knobs do not have the center section removable like the colored ones do.

There are 45 different colors to choose from, djtechtools have 3 available.

Tech Mentor

O, i didnit lost any! I only like the black rubberized ones more than the stupid black knobs on the Omni Control :P But thanks for your help