Craigslist Finds/Deals

Default Craigslist Finds/Deals

So I search on craiglist.com a lot for deals or people hurting for money to sell gear. Well yesterday I was on my search and found a guy selling a New in the Box Technics 1200 M3D for $150. Only reason the guy sold it so cheap was because the box had water damage and looked like rats ate the box up. Then to top it off the guy wasnt a dj at all. Said it was gave to him like 4 yrs ago and he just stuck it in the closet.

Needless to say I will be trying out scratch pro now with all my midi toys.

Post up your killer finds guys.
    Traktor Pro, Kontrol X1, 2x Xone 1D, Pioneer DJM600, Technics 1200 M3D's, Toshiba Windows 7. Audio 2
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢) ┌∩┐

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

You suck!!

EDIT: I did find a brand new pair of $200 backpacking boots at Goodwill yesterday for $6 so I guess we're kind of even.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

True, Very True. I Love that site. You can always find people hurting for money.
    Traktor Pro, Kontrol X1, 2x Xone 1D, Pioneer DJM600, Technics 1200 M3D's, Toshiba Windows 7. Audio 2
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢) ┌∩┐

picked up my second vci-100 off craigslist not too long ago for a cool $200. not too bad considering it looked like he had never used the thing. worked perfect since the day i got it. he also threw in about 40-50 dollars of quality rca and 1/4 cords. he was also looking to throw in an audio4 for only 100 more, although i passed on that deal because i didnt really need it

I've been hunting on craigslist pretty solid now for a VCI and my area(s) apparently suck.

There is one guy selling VCI for 500 (used) :/ I've tried telling the guy that its not a competitive price but he seems happy to keep on using it rather then selling it.

Well I landed another Technics Sl1200 MK2 w/Ortofon concord with a replacement needle for $300 today. Now scratch pro will be coming soon.
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢) ┌∩┐