MBP Question. Airport...

Default MBP Question. Airport...

So here is the thing, I almost never use Airport, but sometimes when you are on the road, you do, and then you forget to turn it off and well, that might be fatal while using Traktor.

So my question is, is there a way to turn off Airport AUTOMATICALLY for a CERTAIN user only?

Tech Wizard

You can set it so that you need to enter a root/admin password to change network settings.

Good suggestion, ill try that.

There has to be a way of doing this, I mean, come on, on a windows machine there are hardware profiles, why would there not be on OSX?

Quote Originally Posted by nemo View Post
    So here is the thing, I almost never use Airport, but sometimes when you are on the road, you do, and then you forget to turn it off and well, that might be fatal while using Traktor.

So my question is, is there a way to turn off Airport AUTOMATICALLY for a CERTAIN user only?
    I don't use a Mac, but I've got friends I'm trying to get into the Traktor game. Would you mind describing what sort issue you you have with Airport and Traktor? I was able to find a forum on CPU spikes and clicking when the Airport is turned on. Is this your issue too?
    Myspace: B33SON
    Myspace: B33 Events
    Facebook: B33SONB33
    YouTube: Mix Competition

Quote Originally Posted by B33SON View Post
    I don't use a Mac, but I've got friends I'm trying to get into the Traktor game. Would you mind describing what sort issue you you have with Airport and Traktor? I was able to find a forum on CPU spikes and clicking when the Airport is turned on. Is this your issue too?
    For me, here at home, around 10 times now, it just mysteriously shut down the program. I dont know why it does it, but its weird.