Drumstep live @ Beatbattle 2010 Summer Edition
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ctrld

Default Drumstep live @ Beatbattle 2010 Summer Edition

here's a live recording from the beatbattle which took place in frankfurt yesterday... a little drumstep tune I made the night before entirely from scratch (added a few clips on the train en route)... meme references included

oh yeah... this is the second beatbattle I've won this year

will finish the track soon (a few transitions could've been better)!
    Last edited by ctrld; 08-29-2010 at 01:05 PM.

WoW dude Awesome work and once again congratulations, awesome to have you among us!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

congrats
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

ctrld

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    awesome to have you among us!
    awesome to be among you... and over 9000

edit: just got the vid file... maybe I'll upload that one too, but it was filmed off-stage so it's impossible to see what I'm doing with the apc80. plus, I look like an idiot (but I guess anyone would after a night without sleep and a 5 hour train ride ^^).
    Last edited by ctrld; 08-30-2010 at 04:34 PM.

ctrld

on second thought, forget the video... I'll be making one soon anyway.

Ah dammit! More waiting!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

ctrld

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    Ah dammit! More waiting!
    give me a bag of cash so I can pay rent and shit in advance for 3 months - I'll lock myself in my studio and finish the EP... but I guess all of us share this problem.

nice one.. wished i was there.. if there's something like this again, where can i get infos on this? frankfurt isn't too far away
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    give me a bag of cash so I can pay rent and shit in advance for 3 months - I'll lock myself in my studio and finish the EP... but I guess all of us share this problem.
    Indeed ...

ctrld

Quote Originally Posted by weltraumpapst View Post
    nice one.. wished i was there.. if there's something like this again, where can i get infos on this? frankfurt isn't too far away
    it's usually announced by the laptopbattle team (laptopbattle-deutschland.de)... there's also a facebook group dedicated to the event, or you can simply add me on facebook. I'll be participating in most of them anyway (and in case I don't, I'll surely post them). it's also possible I'll be organizing one in hamburg.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast