Need Help with Traktor Mapping!
    Tech Mentor

Default Need Help with Traktor Mapping!

OK, i have a novation remote 25sl MKII. Im saving up to get the DJTT VCI 100 and all that jazz, but for now im trying to mimic the .tsi/template/mapping for the DJTT VCI 100 and i've hit a snag and have some questions

i was going to setup the different CUEs to some black keys on the keyboard, but i dont know how to setup the midi commands to beat juggle like you can with the VCI (im trying to do the aerodynamic juggle that was featured).

any help on how to mimic that mapping so i can do juggling and be able to perform the aerodynamic juggle, and i will be in your debt forever.

thanks

Tech Wizard

Are you wanting to map out the hot cues to different keys to beat juggle? I did that on my APC40. I have a tsi that you can load. You should be able to pull up the mapping, go to the hot cues command and hit learn.
    If you want to try it w/o the file try this.

GO to preferences, controller, device and pick yours or generic midi.
    THEN go to add in, cue loops--> select/set+store hotcue
    Hit learn and hit the key you want. Looks towards the bottom of the box and make sure you have selected which hot cue you are setting(1,2,3,4,5,6,7 or 8)
    Hope that is what you were looking for

Tech Mentor

yeah beat juggling is my plan. If you have a TSI that i can load then hook it up and i can adjust things. I appreciate it

Tech Wizard

I went one step further and setup my remote 25sl with the hot cues. Starting on the left the black keys are deck A 1-8 and the white keys are deck B 1-8. Let me know if this works for you. I tested it in TP and TSP.

Tech Mentor

oh my god you are a god. you are MY god. ill give it a test when i get home from work. thanks