Audio 8 DJ - Latency Issues - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The jitters are not audible any longer. I can still see a slight jitter on the visual spectrum after running Traktor 3.4 with the additional RAM.

I'm also running the Audio 8 driver at High Latency... but honestly, I can't tell a difference in sound or visually between any of the latency settings. They all act the same: No clicks or pops, but a slight jitter on the visual spectrum.
    Myspace: B33SON
    Myspace: B33 Events
    Facebook: B33SONB33
    YouTube: Mix Competition

@Tekki and B33son,

Thanks for your answers.

It turns out it's a Celeron M processor in the end, which feels like a good one (I feel this one on XP is faster and better than my other lappie, running on a core 2 duo 2 ghz and vista).

Well, there's gonna be an Audio 8 DJ here anyway soon, so i'll keep you informed on how well it will do.
    Correction: here am I, only looking at the cpu usage meter in T Pro. If I check my cpu usage in windows, it maxes out at 98%. Makes you wonder why that meter is in T Pro in the firste place...
    Guess i'll have to use my work laptop after all...

Tekki, as i'm used to get everything at Feedback and they appear not to have the audio 8, do you have any tips on where to buy it in Holland?
    Last edited by Michielygil; 11-30-2008 at 07:11 AM. Reason: update

It all depends, do you want to get it by mail order through a webshop, or do you want to purchase it after have held one in a regular shop?

If you don't mind ordering from a webshop, you could try RJ-Shop for 376 euros, or Thomann.de for 349 euros.

Or if you don't mind buying one second hand. Someone I know is selling his for for 250 euros.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12