A couple of traktor pro problems with play count and playlist not updating
    Tech Wizard

Default A couple of traktor pro problems with play count and playlist not updating

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone else has had any problems in the past with traktor pro not updating the play count when a song is played (not that this bothers me loads). My other problem is when playing tracks I thought traktor is meant to be automatically putting together a playlist of the tunes that have been played, but this doesnt seem to be happening. Any ideas?

In the preferences you can adjust the playback time to something more realistic, like 10 seconds. The default setting doesn't tick off the song if you only play it for a few seconds mate. As for the other issue, the tracks you've played should show up in the history list, then you camn create a playlist out of that.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    In the preferences you can adjust the playback time to something more realistic, like 10 seconds. The default setting doesn't tick off the song if you only play it for a few seconds mate. As for the other issue, the tracks you've played should show up in the history list, then you camn create a playlist out of that.
    What he said. History is on the left in the tree, if it's not still in your favorites. RIght click on it and select your option. If you close Traktor it wipes the history though.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    i've got it set to 10 seconds and no matter how long i play the track it doesnt register. as a i say not a huge problem, but something i geekily enjoy.

With the playlist problem i think i was looking in the wrong part for that so many thanks for clearing that up!

What version of Traktor are you running?
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud