Hi all! need serious help here...

my setup:
    MBP 2.66 C2D, 4GB Ram Mac OS 10.6.4
    Audio 8 driver (latest)
    TSP 1.2.6,
    2x TT
    2x Kontrol x1
    old American DJ analogue mixer

i installed TSP, Audio 8 driver, editor, x1 driver (all latest version). external mixer. When time coded vinyls start spining, lights of audio8 blinks n high pitch sound is audible (therefore setup is correct)

TSP wont recognized my audio 8! it says not connected. keep asking to check the settings of output routing, in which i cant assign cuz there r no options for me to choose except not connected! changed USB cables, samee issue...

reinstalled twice, still the same issue.

NI hasnt come back to me, n i'm the only one seems to have this problem...

thx guys.

when installing the audio 8 driver, did you follow the installation instructions? Did you plug it in when it asked you to? Or just plug it in and then install the drivers afterwards?

At least, thats the way it works on a PC.

Try uninstalling it and re-installing it. Also, try it on another computer. If its still having issues, take it back to the point of purchase.
    Ecler NUO 3.0, 2 1210mk2, midi fighter, Kontrol X1, Akai LPD8, Reloop RHP10's, TSP, Audio 8

Howitzer on Soundcloud | Howitzer on Twitter | Howitzer on Facebook | Howitzer dnb blog

Are you RTFM-ing? That high pitched noise shouldn't be audible.

Tech Convert

PartyMcFly, i was just testing whether all my cabling is good.

when connect audio 8 to my mac, in the preference of tsp, audio setup says audio 8 0in 0 out n please check output routing. in the output routing, i can select any options cuz all the channels says not connected and no other options.

i tried the whole system in 2 other windows laptop, one is windows 7 and the other is xp, i constantly get BSOD when i tried to configure the output routing.

anybody else is facing this problem?

take it back mate, sounds like you might've got a duff one.
    Ecler NUO 3.0, 2 1210mk2, midi fighter, Kontrol X1, Akai LPD8, Reloop RHP10's, TSP, Audio 8

Howitzer on Soundcloud | Howitzer on Twitter | Howitzer on Facebook | Howitzer dnb blog