Traktor Questions

Default Traktor Questions

Hello my friends!

1.)Can someone tell me, can you somehow disable the flowting cue, i really hate it I think i saw it in the Beatgrids video, that i was disabled. Or am i Wrong?

2.)
    Is there a way to use 2 effects at the same time in traktor (3.2) ,on one deck. I like to use the delay with a bit of filter.If im mixing internal i use the delay as the deck effect and the filter on the master effect, but in clubs i want to mix external and i cant figure out how to use multiple effecsts then. Any ideas?

Thx

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

For the first one you have to open the Cue Panel in the browser (or set a hotkey) to Lock the cue point.

On the two effects, someone else will get to that.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

In Traktor, you can have one effect on the deck and one effect on the master channel. And if you count EQ as an effect, you have three!

track -> EQ -> ChannelFX -> MasterFX -> output

Quote Originally Posted by denisps2 View Post
    in clubs i want to mix external and i cant figure out how to use multiple effects then. Any ideas?
    Yo. Are you using a MIDI controller when mixing internally?

When you are mixing externally is it your own mixer or the clubs mixer you are using?

You need to clarify on what exactly it is you can't do with the effects when mixing external.
    17" MacBook Pro, 2.66 GHz i7, 4GB RAM; Vestax VCI-100, NI Audio Kontrol 1/ MBox Mini, M-Audio Oxygen 8, Beyerdynamic DT-150 cans; Pro Tools LE 8, Ableton Live 8, Logic Studio 9, Traktor Pro

I am using a midi controller, and the club mixer, but it doesent have effect.
    What i cant do is use delay and Lp filter at the same time(on one deck).

Another question.
    On a deck in traktor where the visualisation is there is a red line,wich marks the position of the song playing(droping cues etc.) I have it in the middle, but in ean s video i saw he had it more to the left. How do you move that?

To Denis PS2

go to prefs:
    appearance
    wave display option
    play marker postion

adjust to taste, add salt for more flavor.

For more than one effect on a track- use traktor scratch. Which currently has a better FX architecture than Traktor (the upgrage). Dont ask me why, its mind boggling.

Quote Originally Posted by eangolde View Post
    For more than one effect on a track- use traktor scratch. Which currently has a better FX architecture than Traktor (the upgrage). Dont ask me why, its mind boggling.
    Lol thats so backwards !

Quote Originally Posted by eangolde View Post
    use traktor scratch. Which currently has a better FX architecture than Traktor (the upgrage).
    I'm totally ignorant as to Scratch. Can the VCI be programmed for use with it to avail of the better effects set up? Or is it dependent on time code info from the vinyl?
    17" MacBook Pro, 2.66 GHz i7, 4GB RAM; Vestax VCI-100, NI Audio Kontrol 1/ MBox Mini, M-Audio Oxygen 8, Beyerdynamic DT-150 cans; Pro Tools LE 8, Ableton Live 8, Logic Studio 9, Traktor Pro