Problem with my Omni Control mapping
    Tech Mentor

Default Problem with my Omni Control mapping

Dear DJ TT'ers!

I did some mapping on my Omni Control, and this is the way i like to use it (still need to copy the Fader FX mode to my right deck, and map the FX LED's on my right deck) but other than that im ready with it!

Only, since the last time i runned Traktor with my mapping, the left fader and the left jogwheel can't be used together. Just as the two gain buttons. The seem to disfunction when you use them at the same time.

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance!
    Risc12

2Shared download link: http://jump.fm/DEKBI
    (long link: http://www.2shared.com/file/aexLp85d/28-7.html)

Tech Mentor

*bump* still aint working, when i use a different mapping everything works great. So mapping problem, any help around here?

Tech Mentor

*bump*

Tech Mentor

Does no-one know how to fix this problem? This probably is a mapping problem, so can anyone please take a look at it?

It takes a lot of time and an extraordinary amount of effort to assimilate and troubleshoot someone else's mapping, especially if it's for a device we don't own. Most users on this forum work with the MidiFighter, X1, or the VCI 100. It's not that we don't want to help, it's that this is your custom mapping and the person who knows best how each button should work for your device in this mapping is you. It would just take too long for you to precisely articulate how it is supposed to work and how you went around doing that in your particular mapping so that we could look for errors. My suggestion is that if you get stuck, you can always delete all commands mapped to a certain button and try again. I've found mistakes in my mappings where I simply forgot to delete an old function after I added a new one. Also, check your modifiers and the modifier conditions for your mapping. I've made mistakes there too.

Best of luck with your mapping, please let us know when it's finished. I'd really like to see the implementation of fader fx on the Omni!

-Stormeagle
    www.djstormeagle.com

DJ Gear: Traktor Pro 2|Traktor Kontrol S4|Macbook Pro
    Audio Gear: Crown XLS 1500|Behringer 212XL|Gemini GVX-SUB 15P
    Lighting: American DJ Galaxian 3D|American DJ LED Megabar 50|American DJ Mini Fog