OT: Dickhead. Who me..? - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Dude that point isnt that you were loafers and no socks... your not a dick head.

We all do some of those those things i said in the very first post...

Its the guys that do EVERY last cool thing just to be part of every fashion.
    Its not humanly possible to be into all that stuff all at once... they are affected.

I have a Nintendo Gameboy and occaionally i get it out and play Tetris all day cus its a great game. I dont wear it like a neckless like the dickhead in the video.

I am a walking cliche in many ways (on paper) but i know that difference of doing something cus its fun,cool and interesting and doing something so that other people will look at me and think im cool.

Its just for fun guys... lets remember that
    Didn't mean to sound like I was whining!

I guess all I meant was that people who care soo much about them that they make videos of them are in their own special way dickheads too I suppose.

Back to the point, So are these guys in America really douchebags? In Scandinavia most house DJs look like those guys. And they are quite chill.

Maybe its become like the emo fad.. God I hated that.

fad is a fad is a fad.
    I don't take too much very personally...mostly cause i'm an old fart who doesn't give a crap and don't mind laughing at myself.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by space monkey View Post
    don't mind laughing at myself.
    Well said

Quote Originally Posted by looneygeorge View Post
    Microsoft Paint images are the best...
    novation twitch | iMac 27
    blog | twitter

Tech Guru

funny thing is i bet most hipsters will find this video flattering and are just happy to get any attention, good or bad. lol

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duerr View Post
    funny thing is i bet most hipsters will find this video flattering and are just happy to get any attention, good or bad. lol
    Unfortunately (or fortunately, dunno which) they will never see it as they dont go on YouTube or DJ forums cus they are all Blogging about the next unknown band that are the "new Joy Division" or some guy from Paris that makes electronic music by only using 1980s Digital watches.

Right, better get back to my blog. Ive discovered this band that are like the Pixies but with xylophones made from bicycle frames...

Unfortunately (or fortunately, dunno which) they will never see it as they dont go on YouTube or DJ forums cus they are all Blogging about the next unknown band that are the "new Joy Division" or some guy from Paris that makes electronic music by only using 1980s Digital watches.

Right, better get back to my blog. Ive discovered this band that are like the Pixies but with xylophones made from bicycle frames...
    Hope they aren't fixies.

Tech Guru

hahaha yeah if it wasn't for my shabby average joe fashion sense and general disdain for hipsters and everything they stand for, i pretty much match all the criteria listed in the video for what constitutes "a dickhead".
    blogger - check... aspires to work in media - check... plays synthesizer - check.... dabbled in event promoting - check...

FUCK

Quote Originally Posted by looneygeorge View Post
    Didn't mean to sound like I was whining!

I guess all I meant was that people who care soo much about them that they make videos of them are in their own special way dickheads too I suppose.

Back to the point, So are these guys in America really douchebags? In Scandinavia most house DJs look like those guys. And they are quite chill.

Maybe its become like the emo fad.. God I hated that.

lol efn saved, such a good pic

furthermore...

I despise their brand of non-offensive hipster soft-rock...and the MAC they rode in on.
    http://soundcloud.com/rvltion909

...chasing beats through ghetto streets...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast