High Fives to the DJTT Store Crew :)

Default High Fives to the DJTT Store Crew :)

... As i wait 7-10 working days minimum for my X1 Bag ordered from a unnamed NZ music store, i recall how my last DJTT order was here within 4 DAYS. So considering we're the little cafe at the end of the universe in NZ, thats awesome. So thanks again guys

P.S My Audio 4 just told me it thinks it was a bit off getting body scanned at customs and asked if it was a terrorist.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

lol @ the last line
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

must've been the "fuck america" t-shirt it was wearing hehe
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

the U.S mail service is top notch. i've ordered car parts a few times from the states and received them within 2-3 business days to melbourne, vinyl in about the same time from the states and add an extra day from the UK.

Australia post sucks balls when it comes to delivery times!

for some reason only the dj releated items were ever opened by customs... strange