TMA-1 Headphones - Any comments?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default TMA-1 Headphones - Any comments?

Hi all,

I noticed DJTT is now selling the AiAiAi TMA-1 Headphones in their online store.

Would love to hear some comments on the performance and quality of these new cans. Maybe Ean or someone from DJTT could give their input or experience please?

Also, if any of you are new owners, then your feedback would be great too!

Thanks!

+1

if ean does a review i hope its not biased...
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

^^^who cares if it is? If they're selling em, they obviously think they're good cans...

It's impossible to not be biased when you're selling a product. Think about it.

I've been drooling over these headphones since I first saw them last week or so; the company website has an ad with some engineers and DJs talking about them. On the one hand it sounds like a lot of hype; on the other, they are exquisite looking and I imagine they sound pretty damn good. I'm looking forward to the first review I read of them....

I've been scouring the web for info on these too, this is the best I've found

http://patrick-bateman.dk/?p=294

http://fiftyfootshadows.net/2010/08/...-1-headphones/

ctrld

I'm looking for new ones right now so I'll definitely give them a listen, but I'm 99% sure they're not going to end up in my setup because, sadly, I need bigger cans (which is the only reason I decided to let my beloved hd25 go).

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by djproben View Post
    I've been drooling over these headphones since I first saw them last week or so; the company website has an ad with some engineers and DJs talking about them. On the one hand it sounds like a lot of hype; on the other, they are exquisite looking and I imagine they sound pretty damn good. I'm looking forward to the first review I read of them....
    Exactly how I feel about these cans, LOL! Saw a couple of quick reviews on head-fi.org but not much about using them for DJ purposes. Though I did notice that some were complaining about adhesive used on the under-side of the headband (to cover the wiring). Seems it's not so secure.

ctrld

I have doubts about the coating as well.

Tech Mentor

They do look nice

But has anyone seen the pioneer hdj 5000's ?

Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    I'm looking for new ones right now so I'll definitely give them a listen, but I'm 99% sure they're not going to end up in my setup because, sadly, I need bigger cans (which is the only reason I decided to let my beloved hd25 go).
    Well I happen to know where you can get a pair of the very roomy Ortofon O-ones cheap http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17831

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast