Novation NIO Traktor setup questions

Default Novation NIO Traktor setup questions

I just got my NIO in the mail, and am having some trouble setting it up with Traktor to run as 2 stereo channels in to a mixer. If anyone can help in would be greatly appreciated as I have a party to play tonight and need to get this figured out. I have the NIO selected as the soundcard in traktor, with the latency set at 7ms. I have output 1 and 2 on the card going in to one mixer channel, and 3 and 4 going to the other. In the external mixer setup of Traktor, the only options that I can assign a deck to is NIO 1 and NIO 2. I can't assign either to more than one slot, and each deck has a left(mono) and right assignment. I got sound coming in mono to the left channel, it sounded pretty crappy, but I really need help getting it set up as 2 stereo channels out. It seems like I should be seeing 2 more output options (3 and 4) to assign to the decks. The switch on the nio is set to A for channel 1 and B for channel 2. Thanks for help!

Default Same problem here

if you change the output device to the novation usb asio driver it gives you 4 outs (two stereo channels) but I'm haveing limited sucess with both external mixing and internal mixing. Have not found a usable configuration and have tried everything I can think of.

Default Ok.. Fixed Finaly

I found another forum.. I'm sure anyone who googled it found them onthe same page but here you go.

http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...ad.php?t=73683

Mine still wasn't working and I fiddled and fiddled till I figured out my monitor was turned down in traktor... still having minor issues figured out the mix was turned up in traktor. Finally working... That was tiresome.. and I feel stupid.