Gear store in SF - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ohh, hells yeah! North Bay represent! PM me so we don't go too OT here.

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

Tech Guru

Hey go figure haha, I'm located near Santa Rosa actually, wasn't aware there was people local to this area (I always assumed most in bay area/socal).

Anyhow GONT, tell them "Mike from Windsor" says hi!, they're really cool (recommend asking to do business with Marvin, really cool and easy going guy) and fun to bullshit with if you have the time. I go in there sometimes to let them pick at my brain about controllers since traditional DJ equipment and music gear is more their thing.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by mmauve View Post
    Hey go figure haha, I'm located near Santa Rosa actually, wasn't aware there was people local to this area (I always assumed most in bay area/socal).

Anyhow GONT, tell them "Mike from Windsor" says hi!, they're really cool (recommend asking to do business with Marvin, really cool and easy going guy) and fun to bullshit with if you have the time. I go in there sometimes to let them pick at my brain about controllers since traditional DJ equipment and music gear is more their thing.
    Well, thumbs down for world of stereo! I'm really disappointed.

I talked to Muklim on the telephone. Told him I was speaking from Brazil and my parents were there to get the Kontrol X1 and Crane stand for me. I asked a discount. He said both for $300!

Now my parentes just called me from the store, and he said he NEVER SAID THAT. Come on, I'm not dumb. Now he wants to charge 350, no discount at all.

Anyways, Marvin should be fine, but Muklim...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12