Off topic but the future is safe...

Default Off topic but the future is safe...

I was watching the review for the new Halo:Reach and came across this video.
    I know now that DJ`s are safe in the future. But I did not notice what software he was using...

http://www.ign.com/videos/2010/09/15...ster-egg-video
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you just might miss it..."
    Tools:MBP 13", NI Kontrol 1,Novation twitch, Tractor Pro 2, LPD8, KRK 5's & 10" sub, AudioTechnica ATH-M40fs, Logic Express 9 and a Cactus!

at 0:20 it looks like traktor, but then it looks more like the hart thing that goes beep

im not doctor ok....!
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

"Ah I see that you have the machine that goes "PING" wonderful. We leased this back from the company we sold it to, that way it comes out of the monthly budget, and not the capital account"
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

LoLz...
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --