Buying some second hand decks to learn on

Default Buying some second hand decks to learn on

I've been mixing with midi controllers for about a year know and knew nothing of djing before then and feel like mixing with vinyl would be a great skill to be able to have, I have been offered a pair of Citronic pd - 2's and a mixer for 130 AUD i feel like this is a good deal but probably because im use to the price of midi controllers :P anyone got any experience with these tt's that could lend some advice? any answers appreciated

-cheers

No advice on those turntables specifically but if they're belt-drives (and being Citronics I'm betting on it, i.e. a bit crap) you're going to have a bit more of a challenge than usual learning to beatmatch...

... that being said if you can beatmatch on decks like those you'll end up being able to beatmatch on pretty much anything, so if you can pick them up dirt cheap it might be a good way to have a dabble
    MacBook, Vestax VCI-300 with Serato Itch
    www.djlantau.com | www.youtube.com/djlantau | www.soundcloud.com/djlantau

there direct drive ive been told there definetly not belt driven, thats what i was thinking know all i need to find is someone selling 20 odd house records cheap that i can learn on until i grab the S4 and use them with timecode thanks for the advice