Harmonic Mixing - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Harmonic Mixing

Tech Guru

Ok, it gets a little less worse .. well actually it seems they are just misrepresenting what kind of rights they have, because apparently they only claim copyright to the "Camelot notation and the Camelot wheel". There is obviously a copyright on the camelot wheel, but I can hardly see a copyright on the notation. Obviously simply drawing your own "Camelot wheel" is totally legit too, so this is no longer a stumbling block.
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

I have been using the 'Power Boost' for a few years now.

But will be able to do it much better once i got all my tracks analyzed for Key.

I used to call it changing up gears!

Like....when a truck changes gears up to get more power!

Works the other way too.....to bring something down!
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Good stuff man i love that technique as well. Takes ages to analyse yer tracks but it sure makes it easy to run tracks together on the fly! BTW have just started processing the whole collection with platinum notes and omg it makes the tracks sound bloody amazing! takes about an hour to process one album but definitely worth the effort. Only thing i would say about it is turn the pitch correction off as it screws up yer grids.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345