DJTT Progressive Mix Train #2 - Page 5
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by grazz16 View Post
    ok before i start deciding on tracks i'd like to get a survey of the other guys in the mix in terms of their prog house style preference (for the sake of continuity if nothing else). Do you guys like the stuff more at the trance end of the spectrum, or a bit more groovy towards the house end?
    That's funny, when I was thinking of trying to jump in on this I was wondering the same thing. Although with all of you I'm sure you can span the spectrum it'd be nice to flow into the next guys style. I'm really looking forward to hearing both of the DJTT Progressive sets.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

@grazz its up to you mate but i would suggest a more lowish bpm grooving style if you are going first, then as sirreal mentioned if we get a good spectrum of styles and increasing energy as the mix goes on that would be awesome.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    @grazz its up to you mate but i would suggest a more lowish bpm grooving style if you are going first, then as sirreal mentioned if we get a good spectrum of styles and increasing energy as the mix goes on that would be awesome.
    you know what, that actually might work out a bit better for me anyway, i'll get some more chill groovy prog house in there then

hopefully tekki has the first one ready to upload so you chaps can have a listen to that ;p
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Guru

I like progressive with a good melody, deadmau5/micheal woods style. But I do have a good collection of progressive so I should be able to carry on the flow of the mix.
    Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton Live 8, MacBook Pro 13'', Traktor Kontrol S4, Traktor Kontrol X1, , Midifighter, NI Audio 6 DJ, HDJ-2000 Headphones, UDG Producer Bag.
    Original Productions: https://soundcloud.com/alligator
    My Duo Productions: https://soundcloud.com/rockafellers
    Facebook Fanpage -->http://www.facebook.com/djalligator123

Default finished

Ok guys finished my part, hopefully this is not too high energy to start it off. The whole thing is 128bpm, i think that's low enough to allow for a good increase in tempo as we go, and the track list is there in the folder as well. Whole thing clocks in at 25mins on the dot.

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=9YLN7UWM

Having a listen now, sounds good. Any chance of a 320Kbs version mate?
    Last edited by Jester; 09-26-2010 at 02:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    hopefully tekki has the first one ready to upload so you chaps can have a listen to that ;p
    Sorry bro, recording went haywire.... snaps and cracks.... I'm having call duty until Monday, so no recording possibilities.

Next weekend we'll redo the lot.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

no worries T, as long as you're done before your turn in the second one! digging grazz's part, nice funky vibe.

@ Grazz fantastic job mate, the perfect start imo. A 320kbs copy would be best if not, no worries.
    On to the next stop, BlackPete yeah.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast