Download the VCI-100SE Mapping (3_6_3) - Page 4

View Poll Results: How Much Do you Like this Mapping?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love it

9 24.32%
  • Almost perfect

15 40.54%
  • could be better

13 35.14%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

I am getting the Shift filter for Key bug, when I press it, it will not go down past the center point but it will go up to full. I keep turning the knob but it stops at the center point and switches off key for the track. So to get it all good again I have to mouse onto the key button twitch it back on and then manually center it on the screen as the point it turns itself off leaves the key dial just above the center point. I have reloaded the mapping several times and restarted traktor as well. Good work fellas its almost perfect ;-)
    www.myspace.com/pookidoll
    Macbook Pro 10.6.4,VCI-100SE,
    FM1.4,Mapping 3.6.3,Arduinome,Traktor Pro 1.2.6,AudioDJ 2 My Soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by Michler View Post
    I have a glitch problem (since 3.6.3 and fw 1.4) when I use the juggles's and shift buttons
    can you help me?
    i have the same problem here

Tech Wizard

I have a glitch problem (since 3.6.3 and fw 1.4) when I use the juggles's and shift buttons too!
    PC i5 4690k, Win 7 64bit, 8gb ram, Audio4 DJ, Vestax VCI-100, Technics SL1200mk2's, Numark CDX, Vestax VCI-100, Behringer DDM4000, Stanton SK6, Korg Kaoss pad 2, Novation Bass station, Yamaha RY30, Akai SG01v, Lexicon Vortex, Art FXR, Akai LPD8, Maschine mk2, Roland TB-3.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Finally got around to loading 3.6.3 play/pause today

Quote Originally Posted by Okänd View Post
    The version of 3.6.3 where play/pause is back where it should be has a bug in it. At least in the tsi labelled PC, haven't tried the MAC one.

Using the slice or echo buttons causes Fader FX to disable itself and makes the volume faders and the jogwheels do nothing at all until you hit the Fader FX button again to turn it off (making scratching and volume control work) and on again (to reenable Fader FX).

I'm also still getting audio glitches by hitting the FX Type and Shift buttons.
    My fader FX button goes off when I press echo or slice, but as soon as I let go it goes back on and everything works.

I have a glitch problem (since 3.6.3 and fw 1.4) when I use the juggles's and shift buttons
    can you help me?
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerman View Post
    I have a glitch problem (since 3.6.3 and fw 1.4) when I use the juggles's and shift buttons too!
    I didn't have any glitches with four decks running all synced with key lock on running fader FX on two decks at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooks View Post
    I am getting the Shift filter for Key bug, when I press it, it will not go down past the center point but it will go up to full. I keep turning the knob but it stops at the center point and switches off key for the track. So to get it all good again I have to mouse onto the key button twitch it back on and then manually center it on the screen as the point it turns itself off leaves the key dial just above the center point. I have reloaded the mapping several times and restarted traktor as well. Good work fellas its almost perfect ;-)
    I get this to. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I'm not real sure why it works when it does and why it doesn't when it doesn't though. It always resets and turns off at far left, but works normal at the end of the rotation on the right.

Another thing is on the hi and mid EQ's when you get to the end of the rotation it does not turn off like it does on the low. Not sure if this is by design or not.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Convert

can you help me?
    I think its an Win7/64bit problem... no problems with WinXP/32bit

Tech Convert

ive noticed on my vci 100 silver that i upgraded to 1.4 that when i hit the sampler button, the headphone monitor buttons do not blink to the beat of the playing tracks... rather, several buttons blink almost like the controller is in disco mode... as soon as i hit one of the two headphone monitor buttons the sampler does its job as expected and the blinking stops.. any ideas?

Tech Wizard

can you help me?
    Do you use win7 64bit too Michler?
    PC i5 4690k, Win 7 64bit, 8gb ram, Audio4 DJ, Vestax VCI-100, Technics SL1200mk2's, Numark CDX, Vestax VCI-100, Behringer DDM4000, Stanton SK6, Korg Kaoss pad 2, Novation Bass station, Yamaha RY30, Akai SG01v, Lexicon Vortex, Art FXR, Akai LPD8, Maschine mk2, Roland TB-3.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I think its an Win7/64bit problem... no problems with WinXP/32bit
    yeah I'm on a fairly new MacBook Pro

Quote Originally Posted by kevinmcq View Post
    ive noticed on my vci 100 silver that i upgraded to 1.4 that when i hit the sampler button, the headphone monitor buttons do not blink to the beat of the playing tracks... rather, several buttons blink almost like the controller is in disco mode... as soon as i hit one of the two headphone monitor buttons the sampler does its job as expected and the blinking stops.. any ideas?
    I never use the sampler, but I'll see if I can duplicate this tonight.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Wizard

probably should have posted this here instead of the firmware upgrade thread.....

this may help some folks with the Shift + Filter (Key Shift issue).

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nannou
    OK so the Key modify (Shift + Filter knob) does work, but it's very sensitive.

Hold Shift and turn the Filter knob veeeery slowly to the left or right. You'll see that it will eventually start moving in one direction or the other.

My only gripe with it is that when you set the knob back to the upright position, it turns Key lock off.
    I like to keep my songs locked in key regardless of tempo. I'm sure there's a way to stop the TSI from doing that, but i'm not sure where to start.
    Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I just made a modification to the TSI file where I simply 'deleted' the control with the comment of 'Key Control Off: Shift + Filter Knob {FW 1.4}' for each Deck. It seems to fix the issue above for me anyway.

The other greater bonus here is the Going Down in Key (twisting knob left) for each deck works now. The only thing I haven't been able to figure out yet is when you get to the furthest Left Position (where the Indicator on the knob would show '-12.00' the Key 'on/off' led in Traktor Pro Software) the light changes from being lit from 'on' to 'off' (key function is turned on, goes to off), but as soon as you rotate the knob right again to raise the Key up, the Key light indicator turns back on again. So I guess be wary if you are doing a lot of Full Octave Down Key Changes. Other than that, this appears to fix the Key movement going downward for the 1.4 firmware posse.

Anyway else care to give this a try to confirm on their end or there is no other negative effect?
    benny blanco®
    blancodisco.com

Setup: VCI-100 SE 1.4, MidiFighter, Audio 8, Audio 2, Griffin PowerMate, WD Passport 500GB, MacBookPro 8GB RAM, Uberstand, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Trainspotter, iPhone 4, TouchOSC & Noel's 4D Templates

Tech Convert

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by gingerman View Post
    Do you use win7 64bit too Michler?
    I’m afraid so

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast