Beat grids going out of sync?
    Tech Wizard

Default Beat grids going out of sync?

I have a question about a few songs that go out of sync ant the end, the beat grid is out of whack. My question is how do you fix it? is there a way to move the grid with out affecting the entire grid? I usually just drop a new beat grid at the end and adjust it is that the traktor method?

LOL dont laugh, I have been using traktor for years too...lol
    Macbook Pro 15" i7, VCI-100 SE, Traktor Pro, Audio 4 DJ

@djscribe

I have the same problem when I take my vinyl records and record them into traktor. Digital downloaded songs don't seem to be an issue.

Usually I let traktor analyze the song. But there will be a few songs that are not gridded correctly. That's when I add my own beat grids. You could also try the tap tempo.

1. I put a beat grid in my intro portion of the song.... the beginning part I'm planning to mix with the other song.

2. I use breaks or select a section of the song for my break and add a beat grid.

You only need the beat grid on the part you plan on mixing with another song. In my case were beat grids are a problem the most grids i use is 2 one for intro and one for break.

Hopefully someone will write back with a better solution but this is the only way I found on correcting this problem.

Miguel

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I think that's best solution unless you warp them in Abelton.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x