Sub Genre's

Thread: Sub Genre's

Tech Mentor

Default Sub Genre's

Does anybody know where I can get a brief listing of some house sub genres and what makes them that genre? I know wikipedia has them listed per page, but i'm looking for a smaller listing on a single page if possible... I would like other genres as well..not just house.
    Thanks!

I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Quote Originally Posted by D!RK View Post
    Iskars is fucking hillarious to wit...

"Happy Hardcore is like the spoiled little sibling of the Hardcore family, who got all the breaks, all the looks, all the money, all the chicks and all the successes of life without having to work for it. Just about despised by every other genre, Happy Hardcore is the most popular Hardcore music of all, with its signature chipmunk vocals and silly sing-a-long anthems and shameless hug-a-thon optimism that pisses everybody off to no end. This is the core realm of the candy ravers. Some of the stuff feels so godawfully childish that I feel like a pedophile just listening to it, but its not all bad. Truth be known: ALL the world's Happy Hardcore is made by only 12 guys, who have more pseudonyms than a shark has teeth, and who churn it out at such a feverish pace you'd almost think that there's probably a program that makes it for them. Just randomize the key values, get Sugar from YTV to sing the lyrics, and away you go."

Bwahahahahahahaha

Tech Mentor

You rock dudes, thanks a million! Just what I was looking for..

no problemo amigo! there is nothing google can´t solve
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by bigheadmikelove View Post
    Iskars is fucking hillarious to wit...

"Happy Hardcore is like the spoiled little sibling of the Hardcore family, who got all the breaks, all the looks, all the money, all the chicks and all the successes of life without having to work for it. Just about despised by every other genre, Happy Hardcore is the most popular Hardcore music of all, with its signature chipmunk vocals and silly sing-a-long anthems and shameless hug-a-thon optimism that pisses everybody off to no end. This is the core realm of the candy ravers. Some of the stuff feels so godawfully childish that I feel like a pedophile just listening to it, but its not all bad. Truth be known: ALL the world's Happy Hardcore is made by only 12 guys, who have more pseudonyms than a shark has teeth, and who churn it out at such a feverish pace you'd almost think that there's probably a program that makes it for them. Just randomize the key values, get Sugar from YTV to sing the lyrics, and away you go."

Bwahahahahahahaha
    Haters gonna hate, listening to power of love 97 right now.