A&H DB4 Teaser Shots
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default A&H DB4 Teaser Shots

Ok so what is it. I'm still calling it a 4 channel mixer with midi functions to control SSL and Bridge. Not a "controller" or dedicated Itch controller. Thats my opinion. Wish Pioneer had some teasers out. I've read they have two being introduced this weekend a Traktor and an Itch controller. Any scoop out there??

teaser from Scratchworx
    http://www.skratchworx.com/news3/comments.php?id=1542
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

i see the words ROLL...hmm another serato controller?
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

the comments on the scratchworx site are just about as good as anything I've seen on DJTT.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Sorry to repeat my self but

Thats first pic has to comfirm something geared towards Serato, my original guess was DB4 = Digital Bridge four channel, kinda wanna stick to that-ish.

Considering the DX is less than a year old, this must be something very very different, no jogs, analogue mixer as well as digital, something that can be used with Itch or SSL (Three phono inputs to match SL3 on the I/0 pic teaser)

Eye spy the word "session" on the third picture.

Hmmmm, session (session in) is normally a word found on battle mixers, bit of a wild card I know, but it's nearly ten years ago Allan & Heath released the 02, then again those faders look a little to close together for a scratch mixer.
    Last edited by Dubba Dutch; 09-28-2010 at 03:44 PM.

If it was to be used with Itch, it would have high resolution jogs I'm sure.
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Tech Guru

I'm not so sure... I think it's something to control bridge because all serato softwares has a hardware ready and pre-maped to it, all but the bridge
    Like an APC40 with buttons and led feedback (to control the ableton part of the bridge) merged with 4 Channel Mixer (to control the itch part of the bridge)

whats's so exclusive about 3 tiny ambiguous thumbnails?
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

I think it's A&H's answer to the DJM2000 (and I think personally the Pioneer is a beast performance wise). And considering performance, tactile aspects, I really hope A&H lost their kind of old-gen black push-buttons and improved that side of their products.

BPM is going to be very interesting this year indeed. I'm really eager to see what Pioneer will launch on the controller market. Adding the NI' S4, that would make some people really think about their gear in the soon to come future, myself included.

Tech Mentor

I'm pretty sure that's a screen in the 3rd pic. That can only mean one thing. This item will be mad expensive!
    I doubt it's an Itch controller, they just put one out, right? The DX? Some kind of analog/digital mixer is my guess. Also guessing at a 2k price point.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dubba Dutch View Post

Eye spy the word "session" on the third picture.

Hmmmm, session (session in) is normally a word found on battle mixers, bit of a wild card I know, but it's nearly ten years ago Allan & Heath released the 02, then again those faders look a little to close together for a scratch mixer.
    My vote is for "session" as in Ableton's session view, a general volume control for all clips running in Live.
    MacBook 2.4GHz, 6GB, Traktor Pro, Ableton Live, Bomes MT, Audio Kontrol 1, Vestax VCI-100 SE Custom, M-Audio Axiom 25, Akai APC40, NI Maschine, 2x Midi Fighters (c/o DJ TechTools - Thanks!!)

Mixcloud DJ Sets

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast